UPDATED : 12th May 2020
No one could have foreseen the impact the Corona-virus pandemic would have on our daily lives, with many feeling the pressure to keep their business and home afloat during this difficult time.
To ensure safety to all my clients and my business, clients must adhere to the new rules that I have put in place.
A list of requirements are below for you to look through before you place your booking. Clients that have previously booked appointments please get in touch if you would like any more information.
• You will be asked to wash your hands before your hair appointment starts. I will not carry out the appointment if you have a cough, cold or fever.
• Clients and myself must wear a face mask at all times while the hair styling is in process.
• Payments must be made via bank transfer before the day of your appointment. No cash allowed.
• No make up applications will be applied ( this is subject to change throughout the year ,but we will advise you of any changes based on government guidelines. Please contact Melissa for more information on this )
• Melissa can recommend make up brands and colours to suit for your make up application on the trial and advise make up tutorials via her online blog on this website or recommend on line videos for bridal make up.
• Clients must sign an agreement that there temperatures are below 37.5 before treatment starts. ( however temperatures can be raised due to stress or nerves on your wedding day you are advised to wait 10 minutes and to repeat your temperature again).
• Clients must adhere to social distancing and keeping chairs 2 meters apart while the hair styling is in process.
As we are still unknown on when Beauty businesses can reopen in the UK please be reassured your booking is still in place unless you have heard otherwise.
More information will be updated as soon as possible .
Currently we are closed until the end of August 2020 .
Many thanks for your understanding