Due to the out break of Covid -19 in the UK
Firstly, this was UPDATED : 31st July 2020
No one could have foreseen the impact the Corona-virus pandemic would have on our daily lives. With many feeling the pressure to keep their business and home afloat during this difficult time.
To ensure safety to all my clients and my business, clients must adhere to the new rules that I have put in place.
A list of some of the requirements are below for you to look through before you place your booking. Clients that have previously booked appointments please get in touch if you would like any more information.
*Please get in touch for your Covid Safety Measures Form which would need to be signed before any bookings take place.
• You will be asked to wash your hands before your hair appointment starts. I will not carry out the appointment if you have a cough, cold or fever.
• Clients and myself must wear a face mask at all times while the hair styling is in process.
• Payments must be made via bank transfer before the day of your appointment. No cash allowed.
• Make up applications will be allowed from the 15th August 2020 ( this is subject to change throughout the year ,but we will advise you of any changes based on government guidelines. Please contact Melissa for more information on this )
• Clients must sign an agreement that there temperatures are below 37.5 before treatment starts. ( however temperatures can be raised due to stress or nerves on your wedding day you are advised to wait 10 minutes and to repeat your temperature again).
• Clients must adhere to social distancing and keeping chairs 1 meters apart while the hair styling is in process.
* We have been informed from the GOV .uk that Beauty businesses can reopen in the UK from the 15th August please be reassured your booking is still in place unless you have heard otherwise.